Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Design evolution

Good Design
This is an Example of good design. I am a big fan of gum, but orbit has never been my favorite, but I remember when these packs came out and I went crazy and bought many different flavors because they catch my eye with all of the colors and textures coming together. What really got me though was the designs and shapes in them. I can stare at each pack for a long time and try to figure out what is going on. I think the best thing they did though, they made it so when it was at the store you can only see a little corner of the design. To see the rest of the degin you had to by the gum. Hats off to them for that I bet they sold a lot of gum!                                                     



Bad Design

The Five gum is one of my favorite gums when it comes to flavor. The flavor is better than orbit by a long shot. But their design on the packs of gum are not appealing to the eye at all. There is no symbols or interesting shapes. Most of the box is just black. It is filled with a lot of negative space. It is not fun to buy because you know exactly what you are getting.



No comments:

Post a Comment